As an industry leader, we are always looking for diverse, talented and dedicated people to help us continue to grow, to innovate, to inspire.
The benefits below are for associates based in the United States. Benefits for international associates are based on location.
- Medical Care | Associates can choose from multiple medical options.
- Prescription Drug | Associates can choose from multiple prescription drug options
- Dental | Associates may choose from multiple dental options
- Vision Plan | Offers savings on vision care accessories or care for frames/lenses, and contacts
- Additional Benefits | Life Insurance, AD&D, Healthcare and Dependent Care Spending Accounts, Group Legal Plan, Critical Illness
Coverage, and Supplemental Accident Insurance
The Ingram Content Group 401(k) plan allows you to contribute up to 5% of your base pay for retirement savings. Ingram offers competitive
matching contributions from 50-100%, based on years of service.
Paid Time Off
- Vacation | Available to full-time and auxiliary associates and is accrued per pay period. Salaried associates receive 3 weeks of vacation
each year, prorated based on hire date.
- Holidays | Ingram provides paid time off on company recognized holidays.
- Sick Leave | Available to regular, full-time associates and accrued per pay period.
Work/Life Balance Benefits
- Continuing Education Assistance for both undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Learning and Development Center
- Ingram Assistance Program
- Corporate Discounts
- On-site Fitness Center (La Vergne headquarters)
- On-site Cafeteria (La Vergne headquarters)
- The First Edition Book Store (La Vergne headquarters)
- On-site Author Appearances
EEO/AA Employer Vet/Disabled