Opening Day Collections
All the content, the tools to access it, help from smart people who can make sure it is done right. What else do you need to start your
library down the road to success?
Our shelf-ready services take the pressure off you and include storage and shipment in Rough or Strict Dewey® Sort. So when patrons start
to beat a path to your door (‘cause we know they will), you will be prepared.
- You determine funding and finalize plans for project.
- Ingram works with you to craft a special proposal for your project.
- You and Ingram agree on expectations for cataloging, processing and technical requirements, pricing/fees, and discounts.
- Ingram sets up accounts based on your individual needs.
- You specify your delivery date, and Ingram sends a test order and plans for the big date.
- You complete a Collection Development Profile, and our librarians begin discussions.
- You and Ingram’s librarians have a discussion to finalize budget, specifications, and timeline for all selection tasks.
- Based on your input, Ingram provides you with a detailed timeline for selection tasks.
- Ingram’s team of librarians sends customized selection lists according to timeline.
- You make selections.
- Ingram receives your final selections and gets your orders entered.
- Invoicing begins.
STEP 4 (OPTIONAL)
- If you’d like, we will refresh selection lists so collections are updated for opening day.
- Ingram catalogs and processes materials. Items are stored or shipped as required.
- Ingram ships and delivers your collection as required.
- Invoicing continues.
Ready to get started? Email firstname.lastname@example.org